Community Development Council(CDC) Vouchers Scheme
PapaMama.sg is delighted to announce that we are now a merchant for the CDC e-vouchers scheme! For more information regarding the distribution and use of CDC e-vouchers, please kindly visit the following link: General Information About the CDC Vouchers Scheme
The CDC Vouchers Scheme had its initial launch in June 2020, where vouchers were actively distributed to low income households to be redeemed at participating local merchants and hawkers in the heartlands islandwide.
In Budget 2021, Deputy Prime Minister, Mr Heng Swee Keat announced the new tranche of CDC Vouchers Scheme to thank Singaporeans for their sense of solidarity and to support local businesses at HDB estates/heartland enterprises and hawkers.
Each Singaporean household will receive $100 CDC Vouchers and the scheme will benefit up to 1.3 million Singaporean households!
How do I use it at PapaMama.sg?
1. Enter the amount of vouchers you will be utilizing to offset your order under the "Special Instructions" column upon check-out at our online store.
2. A Letter of Confirmation/Invoice will be sent to you for your confirmation. Once confirmed, kindly proceed to make payment by:
- presenting us the QR code vouchers with the correct amount for deduction,
- balance amount will require a PayNow or Bank transfer.
3. We will require the correct amount to be presented to us before we release the order to you. If there are any discrepancies or short in the vouchers, we will require a immediate PayNow or Bank Transfer for the balance amount.
Photo of decal displayed at our shopfront ✔️✔️✔️
Thank you for your support!